A leading mortgage lender in Montgomery county is looking for a Support Analyst for a 6+ month contract to hire. The Support Analyst will be assisting over 4000 users on a service desk. This is a very production driven environment and Support Analysts are expected to close 40 tickets a day. The Support Analyst will need to be available until 10:00 PM ET M-F and until 8:00 PM ET on Saturdays.
The proposed shifts are as follows:
- Shift 1: WED – SAT/ 11:30 AM – 10PM 4×10 on WED | THURS | FRI | SAT (9:30 AM – 8:00 PM)
- Shift 2: MON – THURS/ 11:30 AM – 10PM 4×10 on MON | TUES | WED | THURS
- Shift 3: MON – FRI/1:30 PM – 10:00 PM 5×8
Saturday's are required, no exception.
- The Support Analyst acts as first point of contact for clients to request assistance to resolve all Level 1 and Level 2 problems by applying procedures and their seasoned expertise
- Documents all client interactions, problems and resolutions and creates documents for knowledge transfer.
- Escalate issues. Identifies IT colleagues and/or vendors needed to resolve an issue and ensures problem resolution
Education and Experience Requirements
- BA/BS degree or equivalent preferred
- 2+ years experience in a large, high production environment
- Proficiency with Active Directory, Outlook, O365, VPN/Remote access, Windows 7 & 10, and Microsoft Office 2010 & 2013
- Experience using an automated help desk ticketing system is preferred
- A+ certification preferred
- Effective communication skills
- A strong customer service focus
- Patience and professionalism
- A positive attitude
- Organization and focus on follow-up