Business Systems Analyst
Seeking an experienced Business Analyst with extensive background/experience within finance, mortgage, and insurance sectors. This is a cross functional role responsible for bridging the gap between business and IT operations in order to identify, implement, and deploy best IT practices.
- Responsible for planning, designing, and delivering new IT solutions across the business
- Responsible for gathering requirements, meeting with vendors/stakeholders, and translating business requirements into technical solutions
- Influence, develop, and design complex IT solutions throughout the SDLC
- Provide application configurations, upgrades, and enhancements
- Identify, analyze, and implement new technology solutions
- Must a wealth of mortgage and insurance knowledge
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, IT, Computer Science, or related fields. Equivalent technical experience may be substituted for educational requirement.
- 3-5 years of business analysis including leading requirements gathering, vendor, and stakeholder management
- 3-5 years of Experience with mortgage and insurance policies
- 3-5 years of experience in regulatory/compliance issues within mortgage sector
- Proven problem solving and analytical skills
- Knowledge of SDLC, Water, or Agile methodologies
- Ability to be adaptable and work in face pace environments
Salary: $65,000-$85,000/year (varies on experience)
Job Type: Full-time
If interested, please respond back with an updated resume.
firstPRO Inc. is a 32 year old WBE certified recruiting firm recognized as the #1 Contingent Search firm in Philadelphia by the Philadelphia Business Journal in 2013, winner of the 101 Best & Brightest Companies to Work For in 2014, and featured in the Inc. 500 Fastest-Growing Private U.S. Companies. firstPROprovides Accounting & Finance and Information Technology professionals on a contract, contract-to-hire, and permanent basis with over 40 internal recruiters based in Center City Philadelphia.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year (varies on experience)