Sr. RPA Lead Developer
Our client in the Consumer Goods industry is in need of an RPA Lead Developer. This is a long term contract with an hourly rate up to around $75/hr with some flexibility. Qualified candidates must have strong RPA development and Lead development experience. Candidates matching the qualifications listed are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Design, Development and Test: The candidate will design to-be processes using the Blue Prism SDD, build solutions in accordance with best practices and conventions on the Blue Prism platform, and assist with scenario based testing (both system integration testing and user acceptance).
- Deploy: the developer will create release packages in Blue Prism release manager and work with our technical architect to deploy them to the production environment.
- Optimize and Support: The developer will be responsible for ongoing enhancements and optimization of our deployed processes, and is a tech support escalation point for technical issues our robot controller can’t remediate
- Mentor: as the client cross-trains other internal staff on RPA, the developer will mentor internal staff on best practices and help define development standards at the client's site, along with the architect.
- Business Analysis: the developer will occasionally work with business users to identify candidate processes for automation, and development the as-is process design (PDD), although this is not the primary function of the role.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science or related IT discipline; or equivalent experience
- Deep subject matter expertise in RPA – to demonstrate expert knowledge and significant experience in implementation
- 1+ years’ experience working with Blue Prism in advanced automation concepts, preferably holding the developer accreditation
- 3+ years’ experience in application or software development and experience with a programming language (C#, VB.net, Java)
- Strong understanding and proven experience in API integration concepts and web services
- Excellent understanding of workflow-based logic and the ability to understand a business process from a workflow diagram
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fast learner in information technology with a natural ability to solve complex issues
- Experience with development of shared reusable Blue Prism Objects is a plus
- Experience with Blue Prism Version 6
- SAP experience is a plus, but not required