Business Intelligence Analyst
Seeking an experienced Business Intelligence Analyst with extensive background/experience in designing, customizing, and implementing new BI solutions to streamline internal technology platforms. This is a highly technical role where you will be responsible for system integrations, ETL systems, working through the SDLC, and implementing best BI and IT practices.
- Responsible for planning, designing, and delivering new Business Intelligence solutions across the business
- Responsible gathering data requirements and maintaining data integrity
- Influence, develop, and design complex BI solutions throughout the SDLC
- Develop new BI solutions via Power BI and Tableau
- Identify, analyze, and implement validations, workflows, and SQL queries
- Strong working knowledge of SQL server, SQL queries, SSRS, and SSIS
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, IT, Computer Science, or related fields. Equivalent technical experience may be substituted for educational requirement.
- 3-5 years of Business Intelligence including leading data gathering sessions, requirement gathering, and problem solving
- 3-5 years of experience with BI tools; Tableau, Power BI
- Proven problem solving, data analysis, and analytical skills
- Knowledge of SDLC, Water, or Agile methodologies
- Ability to be adaptable and work in face pace environments
Salary: $75,000-$90,000/year (varies on experience)
Job Type: Full-time
If interested, please respond back with an updated resume.
firstPRO Inc. is a 32 year old WBE certified recruiting firm recognized as the #1 Contingent Search firm in Philadelphia by the Philadelphia Business Journal in 2013, winner of the 101 Best & Brightest Companies to Work For in 2014, and featured in the Inc. 500 Fastest-Growing Private U.S. Companies. firstPROprovides Accounting & Finance and Information Technology professionals on a contract, contract-to-hire, and permanent basis with over 40 internal recruiters based in Center City Philadelphia.