Who are we looking for?
Resource who can provide end user support services at customer site; face-to-face with end client. Supporting Win 10 migration from Win 7 Lifecycle Refresh, OS migration, Asset tracking and detailed tracking of schedule and completed user refreshes
· PC Refresh minimum 4-5 per day. Imaging PC’s, scheduling users, transferring data, delivering PC to end user and recovering old PC.
· Validate with user new PC is operating as expected with all apps and data after migration.
· Asset Management tracking of new and old PC serial numbers.
· Track return PC’s and perform HDD wipes.
· Participate in shipping and tracking of returned PC equipment.
· Customer Service assistance.
· Liaise with vendors for warranty replacement of computers and/or parts.
· PC hardware/software troubleshooting skills.
· Strong skills in common office productivity applications (MS Office, Adobe, etc.) both in answering user questions about usage and diagnosing issues.
· Microsoft Office 365, One Drive, Windows 7, 10
· Service Now – Ticketing System/Asset Management
· SCCM image/software deployment
· Client skills focused on high quality communication, setting expectations and then exceeding same. 3-5 years of experience participating in client Win 10 End of Life PC refreshes
· Experience using ticket tools including responding to priorities, timely and relevant updates, use of ticket status (e.g. pend states), prompt closure.
· Use of asset management tools and compliance with process
· Asset Management – Lease returns
· Client support
· Fundamentals of HW, Windows, Application support, networking, printing, mobile devices (e.g. Apple IOS)
· Stays current with technology trends
· Technical school degree, Associate’s degree, bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
· Comptia A+ certificate or equivalent experience
· 3-5 years’ experience with supporting clients with their PC and MAC support needs (including HW, Applications, Operating systems, printing, network, etc.)