Senior Database Administrator
Seeking an experienced Senior Database Administrator with strong working knowledge designing, configuring, maintaining, and implementing Oracle databases. This role will require technical knowledge of Oracle Database Enterprise systems, MS SQL, SQL server queries, file sharing, systems administration, and system maintenance.
- Define and implement data integrity controls
- Responsible for system maintenance, administration, configurations, and troubleshooting
- Monitor system upgrades, enhancements, provide system designs, and implement changes
- Act as SME to programmers and engineers to efficiently utilize database systems
- Responsible for software installations, upgrades, file batching, cloning, and patching
- Create and deploy development plans across projects to meet changes and requirements
- Conduct system maintenance, testing, and assess system performance
- Possesses strong knowledge of Unix (Solaris), Linux (RedHat) operating systems
- Strong working knowledge of Oracle Database Enterprise Editions (versions 11-19)
- 3-5 years of experience with MS SQL server and SQL queries
- Background in database administration, development, design, file backup, restoration, reporting, and data migrations
- Possess knowledge of data warehousing, data reporting, and mining
- Capable of understanding complex problems and adapting quickly
- Must work well in a collaborative team environment
- Proficient in SQL and SQL server tuning
Salary: $115,000-$125,000/year (varies on experience)
Job Type: Full-time
If interested, please respond back with an updated resume.
firstPRO Inc. is a 32 year old WBE certified recruiting firm recognized as the #1 Contingent Search firm in Philadelphia by the Philadelphia Business Journal in 2013, winner of the 101 Best & Brightest Companies to Work For in 2014, and featured in the Inc. 500 Fastest-Growing Private U.S. Companies. firstPROprovides Accounting & Finance and Information Technology professionals on a contract, contract-to-hire, and permanent basis with over 40 internal recruiters based in Center City Philadelphia.