.NET Developer II
One of our internationally recognized clients in the Manufacturing industry located in South NJ is in immediate need of a .NET Developer with strong experience working in an Agile environment. This is a permanent opportunity with a salary range up to $95,000/yr. Candidates matching the requirements listed are encouraged to apply.
- Develop, test, and document system programs using Visual Studio C# including
MVC, MPF applications as well as WCF services. Also develop and test SQL Server Stored procedures.
- Must demonstrate ability to work independently on assigned projects with little supervision.
- Engage in continuous self improvement and team improvement activities, including but not limited to independent study of technical topics, peer to peer training, and attainment of external certifications related to the tools and technologies utilized by the team.
- Other tasks may also be required from time to time, at the discretion of management, in order to achieve department and company objectives.
- Works according to approved requirements and specifications. Tests and documents work, writes and maintains operator instructions for assigned programs.
- Works with limited supervision by a development team leader
- Proficient in Structured and/or Object Oriented Programming Skills using C#
- Proficient in Data Structures and Structured Query Language
- Proficient in a .Net environment
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED
- Ability to work in a pair programming environment as needed
- Ability to make and keep commitments to the team
- Ability to solve coding problems using Visual Studio C#, MVC, MPF, WCF and TSQL.
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new technical skills in both a class room and independent-study setting
- Attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- AS, AAS, BS or equivalent degree in a technology related discipline such as Computer Science or Management of Information Systems.
- 2 years of professional software development experience.