Real Estate Capital Markets Analyst
Real Estate Capital Analyst- Malvern, PA – $70K + bonus
Date Open: September 2020
A growing commercial real estate brokerage firm and investment bank is looking for a Capital Markets Analyst to join it's team. This firm is highly successful and has an entrepreneurial culture that focuses on bringing a standard of excellence to each project it undertakes. It is the industry leader in its niche market.
Real Estate Analyst – Positions Description:
- Build underwriting models and market assumptions for analysis of acquisitions and development of student housing properties.
- Complete offer memorandum for investment properties
- Perform detailed financial modeling, due diligence and pro forma analysis including but not limited to sensitivity and scenario analysis, tenant analysis, discounted cash flows and ROI for prospective student housing development projects and potential acquisitions
- Use a solid understanding of real estate investment capital structures to model various structures of both equity and debt investments in proposed real estate transactions.
- Manage underwriting workflow of multiple concurrent projects.
- Work closely with Partners of firm to provide clients with executable financial analysis surrounding potential equity and debt investments in student housing development and acquisition projects.
- Perform on-going market analysis to gain and maintain an in depth understanding of overall student housing market investment conditions.
- Support Senior Management with ad hoc financial analysis as requested.
Real Estate Analyst – Position Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics or Real Estate preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in commercial real estate acquisition, underwriting and/or analysis required.
- MS Office experience including a high level proficiency with Excel required.
- Strong work ethic
- This position will have a high level of exposure in the organization so strong verbal and written communication skills will be required.
Compensation will range to $70,000 base salary plus bonus potential.
Interested candidates should apply with resume for immediate consideration.