NetSuite Implementation Consultant
Seeking an experienced Implementation Consultant/Specialist with strong working knowledge designing, configuring, and implementing NetSuite Databases. This role will require technical knowledge of NetSuite, configurations, VMS tools, system integrations, and system design.
- Define, implement NetSuite and VMS tools
- Responsible for system integrations, maintenance, administration, configurations, and troubleshooting
- Monitor system upgrades, enhancements, provide system designs, and implement changes
- Work closely with stakeholders, business leaders, and C-level executives in gathering requirements, identifying solutions, and implementing new processes
- Define project scope, road mapping, implementations, and deployments
- Create and deploy development plans across projects to meet changes and requirements
- Conduct system maintenance, testing, and assess system performance
- Possesses strong knowledge of NetSuite, VMS tools, and system integrations
- Strong working knowledge of NetSuite platforms
- 3-5 years of experience implementing NetSuite platforms and VMS tools
- Background in system implementations, integrations, and deployments
- Experience with translating business requirements into technical solutions
- Capable of understanding complex problems and adapting quickly
- Must work well in a collaborative team environment
Hourly: $50-60 PH (varies on experience)
Salary: $115,000 (if converted to FTE)
Job Type: C2H
If interested, please respond back with an updated resume.
firstPRO Inc. is a 32 year old WBE certified recruiting firm recognized as the #1 Contingent Search firm in Philadelphia by the Philadelphia Business Journal in 2013, winner of the 101 Best & Brightest Companies to Work For in 2014, and featured in the Inc. 500 Fastest-Growing Private U.S. Companies. firstPROprovides Accounting & Finance and Information Technology professionals on a contract, contract-to-hire, and permanent basis with over 40 internal recruiters based in Center City Philadelphia.