A stable and growing real estate investment firm located in Philadelphia is seeking a Property Accountant. The Property Accountant will work on a team of 6 and be responsible for completing financial statements for a portfolio of properties. The ideal candidate will have 2+ years’ experience in Property Accounting and be skills at booking entries, preparing monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements, rent analysis, assisting with property budgets and ideally working in Yardi.
Property Accountant – Position Description
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements for a portfolio of properties
- Assist in creating property budgets
- Prepare reconciliations for assigned accounts,
- Assist external auditors with year-end review
- Variety of ad-hoc special projects
Property Accountant – Position Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 2+ years experience in Property Accounting
- Experience using Yardi
- Attention to detail and team-oriented attitude
- This company offers a familial working environment and outstanding work/life balance
Base compensation from $65,000-$80,000 depending on experience level.
Interested candidates should apply with resume for immediate considering.