MS Dynamics Developer
Full Time Direct Hire Position. Base Salary Plus Bonus
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop new Dynamics Ax features using x++ language based on best practices.
- Assist with the modification, troubleshooting, testing, and debugging of existing Microsoft Dynamics Ax 2009
- Assist with migration to D365 Key Projects:
- Maintenance of existing Dynamics Ax 2009 ERP system
- Assist with migration from Dynamics Ax 2009 to D365 F&O, POS and WMS
- Integration of D365 to Magento 2.x
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science of equivalent experience
- Minimum of 1-2 years in Microsoft Dynamics Ax 2009 or 2012 developing using X++, SQL Server, C#.
- Strong technical knowledge of X++ and object-oriented programming. • Ability to integrate with outside tools using features present in Dynamics Ax
- Strong understanding of overall Dynamics Ax functionality.
- Understanding of database technologies.
- Ability to define requirements for features. • Excellent communication skill both written and oral.
Additional/Desired Skills (not required):
- Microsoft D365 •
- Microsoft Power Apps •
- MS SQL Server Reporting •
- MS SQL Server Integration Services •
- MS SQL Server Analysis Services •
- .Net Framework