Supervisor – Data Integrity
Supervisor – Data Integrity
King Of Prussia, PA, US
Remote Options: Work From Home Temporarily (COVID)
Job Summary (Purpose):
The role of the Data Integrity Supervisor is to lead the Data Integrity team and ensure all National Account and National ACE master data is in compliance with customer contracts. The Supervisor drives effective and efficient setup of each new account in SAP as well as the timely execution of changes to each account. Drives resolution of all master data contract terms changes and issues by consistently reviewing and auditing throughout the life of the customer’s relationship with client.
• Leadership – strong supervisor with leadership skill to lead and develop employees.
• Data Quality – understands the importance of customer data integrity and the impact it has on customers and across the organization. Can create, edit and audit reports to ensure accuracy. Strong analytical skill with the ability to identify, investigate and resolve any account discrepancy.
• Communication – Good problem solver. Handles multiple issues while communicating with key stakeholders and partners (Sales, IT, Distribution, Billing, Customer Care, etc.) in order to provide superior customer service.
• Customer Service – experienced in customer service and customer problem solving processes with an ability to reprioritize tasks in order to meet deadlines.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Directly responsible for the contract compliance of all master data by proactively addressing any deficiencies to ensure there is consistency through all respective customer data for correct delivery, pricing and billing requirements.
• Directly responsible for leading a data integrity team responsible for accurate and timely account set up and all subsequent changes.
• Responsible for creating and validating reports to monitor master data changes. Provide insight to decision-makers and stakeholders on report data, including key metrics, pricing, revenue and operating statistics.
• Drive data quality and accurate billing by addressing all issues in a timely fashion and keeping all key stakeholders involved with the situation.
• Work with stakeholders to identify and review suspected pricing or master data errors in order to take corrective action or assign task to appropriate staff members.
• Work with the Customer Care team and other stakeholders to implement and maintain National Account and National ACE policies and procedures, simplification and improvement projects.
• Ensure new contracts, amendments, extensions and renewals are accurately updated in SAP and in the version signed by the customer.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Strong organizational, analytical and project management skills
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• SAP, Business Intelligence and Microsoft Dynamics 365 experience preferred.
• Strong Microsoft Office skills, specifically MS Excel, is required
Education and Experience Required:
• 5-7 years of accounting, audit and/or customer service experience required
• BS in Finance, Accounting or Business-related field required.
• Supervisory experience preferred.
AmeriGas is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. The Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, national origin, disability, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other legally protected class in its practices.
AmeriGas is a Drug Free Workplace. Candidates must be willing to submit to a pre-employment drug screen and a criminal background check. Successful applicants shall be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen as a condition of employment, and if hired, shall be subject to substance abuse testing in accordance with AmeriGas policies. As a federal contractor that engages in safety-sensitive work, AmeriGas cannot permit employees in certain positions to use medical marijuana, even if prescribed by an authorized physician. Similarly, applicants for such positions who are actively using medical marijuana may be denied hire on that basis.