Cloud Solutions Architect
This is a Full Time Direct Hire Will consider contract to hire. Must be US Citizen or Green Card Holder.
The Cloud Solutions Architect (CSA) is responsible for working within a larger team to plan, review requirements, design, and configure, monitor, and maintain Analytics (RONA) cloud-based solutions (AWS & Azure). The role requires prior cloud solutions architecture certification. The CSA will use independent problem-solving skills to identify and resolve cloud architectural issues and work across teams to lead cloud modernization efforts. The CSA will manage RDNA's cloud solutions and ensure appropriate SLAs are met. The CSA will stay current with best practices, industry standards, and make recommendations as needed. The CSA will be required to develop, design, and implement solutions autonomously with limited supervision.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide technical design, documentation, and implementation for IT Cloud infrastructures on both the Amazon and Microsoft clouds. Manage and create existing and new
environments. Design & Develop laC (Infrastructure as Code) solutions for teams using Cloud Formation, Terraform, and/or CDK stacks. 1AM Security including Role Based Authentication.
- Work with Modeling, Development and Data organizations to collaborate and recommend appropriate systems configurations and architectures. Collaborates with Developers, Business Analysis, Quality Assurance, and System Administrators at various stages of the Software Development Lifecycle.
- Develop and manage appropriate protections. Implement and maintain security using Least Privilege model and assist others with understanding and implementing least privilege. Implement and maintain monitoring solutions for our cloud infrastructure.
- Provide support and mentoring. Periodically Peer Review code and designs produced by team members.
- Mentors new and less experienced engineers.
- 3 years or more experience in a Cloud Architecture and/or Operations role or related position.
· Knowledge of web services, API Gateway, Elastic/Network Load Balancers
· Strong awareness of networking and Internet Protocols
- Extensive experience with open-source technology, software development and system engineering.
Skills and Abilities:
- Proven track record of strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
· Excellent Interpersonal, verbal and writing skills
· Able to accept & adapt to changing priorities.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team, manage multiple tasks concurrently and meet deadlines.
- Work closely with both the business and development teams globally in resolving issues.
Other Position Parameters:
- Guide/ Mentor other team members in terms of technical concepts and cooperate with them in meeting project deadlines and deliverables.
- Supports customer satisfaction process by taking accountability and addressing their concerns/ issues.
- Advanced ability to understand business processes
· Conduct analyses, design and create information products using various development tools
- Learn new software tools and other skills independently and as directed by manager to ensure best products are created for customer
- Establish and maintain strong relations with customers to ensure understanding of customer's needs