This is a full time direct higher position. 100% remote always Strong Base Salary and Benefits. Great company, Great Modern Work.
- To manage the implementation of the target finance architecture into the US Agency and insurance companies.
- Accountable for achieving the project outcomes
- Work with the project sponsors and stakeholders to achieve these outcomes
- Complete the work breakdown structure and provide effort estimates for each task
- Develop and manage the project schedule in conjunction with the programme team
- Clearly communicate expectations to team members and stakeholders
- Manage risks and issues as they arise throughout the project life cycle
- Manage project scope ensuing changes are controlled and that governance is effective
- Work with the program team to manage external consultancy
- Track and report to central program team
- Understanding of insurance from an Agency, Insurer or both perspectives
- Understanding or ERP (finance) systems implementation (ideally MS Dynamics)
- Experienced in working in complex multi-party projects and programmes
- Strong understanding of the risks and issues associated with this type of implementation
- Practiced in Agile methods.
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills, evidence of effective stakeholder management.