Associate Saleforce Admin
Associate Salesforce Administrator
As an Associate Salesforce Administrator, you will be assisting our team with maintenance and administration of our Salesforce system as well as gathering of business requirements for system changes. You will be responsible for user onboarding, helpdesk tickets, field creation, creating and updating Flows, and creating reports and dashboards.
In addition, you will interact with various teams to continuously enhance our Salesforce system. You will be required to work directly with users to collect system specifications and then implement those changes or work with our development as needed. You will also be responsible for testing and implementation of Salesforce changes.
The ideal candidate will have:
– 2-4 years of professional experience as a Salesforce Administrator
– 4 year degree in information technology or computer science. Degrees in similar analytical areas of study will also be considered.
– Salesforce Admin Certification is a plus.
– Good communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team are essential.
– A successful candidate will also exhibit a strong to desire to learn and understand all aspects of the company’s operations and be able to interact directly with other departments.
– Highly organized with exceptional attention to detail
– Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
– Working knowledge of SQL Server or academic study of SQL is preferred.
– Experience in the Life Insurance or Healthcare industries is a plus.
Key job responsibilities include:
– Maintenance and updates of existing Salesforce system
– Creation and maintenance Salesforce reports and dashboards
– Working with users to collect system specifications and solve any system issues
– Documentation of business processes
– Helpdesk tickets and troubleshooting
– Bulk imports and exports of data
– Manage users, roles, hierarchies, and security settings
– User training and assistance