Sr. Identity & Access Management Engineer
Identity and Access Sr. Engineer provides project related solutioning, development, execution and support. Responds to strategies provided by the Architecture and Engineering Team and its management for implementation and oversight, and is responsible for creating and maintaining the Identity & Access Management program and standards.
- Proactively develops and recommends IAM strategies; takes ownership of these strategies through all phases.
- Provides mentoring to fellow engineers; serves as project lead in IT projects/tasks that require IAM strategy and knowledge.
- Responsible for delivering enterprise-wide Identity, Access, Directory and Authentication Services for employees, contractors and vendors with the capability to support cloud and on premise application services.
- Represents SME role for ISO 27001 needs and assignments.
- Provides scripting solutions to include Powershell, .NET, VBScript and LDAP for Identity Access Management (IAM) systems.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
This job requires:
- a Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be proficient in the following software:
- Core back-end technologies (Microsoft Windows 2008/2012/2016 Server, Quest ActiveRoles Server, Varonis, LDAP, MS Orchestrator, Active Directory and related IAM software solutions), ISO 27001 principles and thorough command of the industry language.