Director IS – CRM/Salesforce
firstPRO is looking for a passionate and seasoned Salesforce CRM technology leader that can lead the vision and drive the evolution of our client's CRM efforts, with the goal of delivering and managing CRM based business vital platforms.
The role of the Salesforce CRM Director, will provide thought, technology engineering, delivery and operational leadership for the Salesforce CRM ecosystem. The role focuses on leading and managing a focused Salesforce CRM technology team in developing and delivering high quality business and foundational technology applications as well as ensuring their strong operational management.
- Drive strategic roadmap for the CRM ecosystem, optimizing application value and effectiveness against strategic initiatives, incorporating innovation and competitive landscape inputs and preparing the organization for growth.
- Manage the team in their responsibilities for Application Development and Day-to-Day operational management on the Salesforce CRM platform and associated Application Exchange packages.
- Oversee the Salesforce CRM platform portfolio addressing all application development and maintenance functions with regular status communication to executive management on progress and results.
- Manage the execution, performance and quality of delivery for all the CRM platform projects.
- Conduct oversight and governance to ensure high-value, appropriate technology solutions are only implemented with productive relationships with business leaders.
- Develop technology solutions to meet business needs including addressing ROI and Risk factors. Translate needs into functional-technical requirements for technology initiatives that meets the needs and timelines of the stakeholders.
- Develop the technology roadmap i.e. architecture blueprints aligned to the strategic roadmap representing current, interim and target state evolution including business capabilities and the maturity of their orchestration.
- Address the day-to-day IS operations for the CRM platform by owning the following functions
- Change/Release management activities including DevOps (CI/CD) and Operational Readiness functions.
- Administration of all non-production environments inclusive of platform & user provisioning and data refreshing.
- 7×24 Support activities for Production environments including administration, production incident resolution.
- Monitoring and Managing Capacity, Performance and Backups including planning/forecasting these needs.
- Support security requirements including any kind of required security certification.
- Monitor and Manage the performance and quality of IS vendor deliveries.
- Design IS policies, procedures/processes and implement them with the consent of the IT Leadership Team.
- Support IS developmental programs as and when requested that would help the organization reach newer heights.
- Ten (10)+ years of relevant work experience in Applications design, development and delivery role, with at least 4+ years’ experience in an Applications delivery leadership setting.
- Four (4)+ years in managing a Salesforce CRM ecosystem, with extensive experience in managing application development activities in the Salesforce platform
- Prior experience in managing development activities leveraging Salesforce technologies like Apex, Lightning Web Components (LWC), Omni Studio, Data mask, Shield, Tableau CRM, Vlocity, Odaseva, Conga and other AppExchange products like Cadalys, Virsys12 etc.
- Prior experience in establishing Salesforce integrations with upstream/downstream applications leveraging industry standard integration patterns, techniques and tools (e.g. MuleSoft, Apigee, IBM MQ, IBM DataStage, CTI etc.)
- Prior experience in managing the application delivery lifecycle functions for the Salesforce CRM ecosystem from ideation through planning, design, development, testing and rollout phases under different SDLC methodologies (e.g. Agile, Waterfall .etc.), development of custom forms and intelligent workflows with integrations