A big part of this transformation is making sure we are creating professional development solutions for our customers that support our mission to help professionals throughout their career life-cycle demonstrate readiness to take on the jobs of the future.
You will support the full life cycle of your product lines, will lead product discovery, and support product roadmaps to maximize the customer and enterprise product value.
You will align product development and roadmap with company objectives, incorporating customer, market, and competitive analysis into strategic recommendations to support your business case as well as partnering closely with different business teams representing user and company needs, and will develop in-depth understanding of the business.
What you’ll bring to the role
- Entrepreneurial with a strong inclination towards action; self-motivated, eager to learn, passionate about collaborating, and dead-set on optimizing
- An understanding of the nuances of managing a global product offering is also a must
- Manage the ideation and initiation, feasibility, design, planning, development, launch, operation and phase out for other assigned Product offerings.
- Previous experience with Professional Development or Certification offerings and prior experience, reporting, budgeting, analyzing statistical data and interpreting market research, is a plus
- Strong business acumen, with particular ability to align business strategies to product development and communicate product concepts to stakeholders in support of decision making and buy-in Proven expertise in managing cross-functional teams, successfully collaborating with UX/design, product, engineering teams, and business stakeholders to deliver on product vision
- A strong aptitude for customer focus and satisfaction is critical as well as a willingness to engage both Certification customers and Institute volunteers in various settings.
- Familiarity with assessment concepts and tools will strongly assist in the candidate’s success in this role Driven by data, defining objectives, and tracking key results
- Passionate customer advocate with a drive to identify insights and deliver quality experiences quickly
- Familiarity with adult credentials; preferably experience with certification programs or professional accreditation
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills, including demonstrated team-based operational and strategic results, with ability to lead, retain, and progress staff.
- Experience in leading an organization through significant structural and cultural change/shifts, including demonstrated effectiveness of process outcomes
- Experience in a business to consumer (B to C) environment highly desirable.
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent, advanced degree, such as MBA
- 5+ years relevant product management or product development experience working in a fast-paced, digitally-oriented environment related to consumer services
- Experience operating in an environment driven by KPIs where you had the accountability to determine the best course of action to meet your numbers
- Moderate travel, including evenings, weekends and holidays. Knowledge, experience, and ability to periodically travel, domestically and internationally, including weekends and/or holidays.