Performance Engineer II
You will be supporting the establishment and attainment of Performance Engineering metrics and results. Creating and recommending appropriate improvements to Performance Engineering activities and procedures, assessing that they are aligned to our future digital direction and overall business objectives. You will also be executing performance engineering and testing activities in accordance with assigned projects.
What You’ll Bring To The Role
- Bachelor’s degree in technology or related discipline. Equivalent work experience may be considered
- Minimum of 2 years performance engineering and testing experience.
- Demonstrated experience with multiple tools and software; including issue tracking software (Azure DevOps, Rally, etc.); JMeter or a similar performance tool to analyze UI, mid-tier, and back-end systems; reporting tools such as Native JMeter reporting, Grafana, and InfluxDB.
- Working knowledge of protocols such as HTTP, HTTPS)
- Knowledge of common mark-up languages such as XML and HTML.
- Experience with standard architecture used in webservice APIs (REST, SOAP).
- Understanding of various performance testing activities, including testing of mobile web and native applications using JMeter or similar tools; experience configuring, writing, and executing performance tests applications deployed to cloud-based environments (Azure, AWS); and understanding of test implementation in CI/CD pipelines in cloud-based environments.
- Experience with various applications and methodologies, including Agile SDLC including Scrum or Kanban; N-Tier applications and load balancing strategies.
- Demonstrated success conveying meaning of captured KPIs, reporting, and analysis of results.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, including excellent attention to detail.
- Experience of working in an agile, dynamic, and customer-centric environment
- Excellent communication, collaboration, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Proficiency in English