firstPRO is seeking a UX Engineer to join our client, a large scale enterprise level organization within the insurance industry, on a contract to hire basis based out of their Philadelphia location. This is a 100% remote role that has a compensation of up to $55.00 per hour while on contract based on experience. Health Benefits including Medical, Dental, and Vision are available while consulting. If you have some interest in learning more, please apply with an updated resume!
Responsibilities – UX Engineer
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core and new functions and features.
- Facilitate the client's product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products
- Manage brand assets, work with marketing and take care of various design needs web, app, and print.
- Lead design for multiple products.
Desired Qualifications – UX Engineer
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design
- Expertise in standard UX software such as Sketch, OmniGraffle, Axure, InVision, UXPin, Balsamiq, and the Adobe Suite.
- Basic HTML, CSS, and Java Knowledge.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
- Hands-on mastery of interaction design deliverables including concept diagrams, wireframes, prototypes (low/high fidelity).
- Developing wireframes, prototypes, and designs around customer needs.
- Communicating ideas to key stakeholders and the wider team.
- Ensure deliverables are completed on time and to a high standard.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment.