IT Desktop Application Support Specialist
firstPRO is seeking a qualified remote IT Desktop Application Support Specialist for our client, a large transportation and logistics organization based out of Blue Bell, PA. This is a full-time 6-month contract to hire position with standard business hours Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. This is a hybrid role that requires you to come in one day a week. Compensation is based on experience and ranges up to $30 – $35 per hour while on contract. Health benefits are available if needed. Please apply with updated resume if you’re interested.
Desired Qualifications – IT Desktop Application Support Specialist
- Associate degree or higher in information technology and computer network or related subject matter.
- Related certification such as CompTIA A+, Microsoft MTA, or Cisco Certified Essentials.
- Adept at hardware deployment; desktop configuration, laptop imaging, and break/fix on multiple vendors’ equipment.
- Experience in a IT Support role within the transportation or logistics industries is preferred.
- 2 years or higher in an enterprise level organization providing virtual and remote support to a large end user base.
- Hands on experience administrating and supporting a Microsoft infrastructure including systems support within Office 365, Windows 10, Active Directory, and Outlook/Exchange Issues.
- Practical understanding of troubleshooting and diagnosing light networking
- Connectivity issues as well as VPN configuration.
- Prior experience providing mobile device support and apple IOS products/android devices.
- Comfortability within cloud technologies such as Azure and Office 365 administration portal.