firstPRO is seeking a qualified HRIS Specialist for our client, the largest commercial pest control organization in the world located out of Wymossing, PA. They are seeking an individual with experience in gathering, analyzing, and building a wise variety of reports using contemporary methodologies within HRIS. The ideal candidate will be able to create APIs lead new module implementations.
- Compensation: $40-$45/hour with benefits (Health, Dental, Vision)
- Monday through Friday 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- 100% Remote
- Type: Contract to Hire
- Create, test, and implement APIs to support data integration
- Serve as the lead HRIS member for all module implementations, including the gathering of data requirements, configuration, testing and validation.
- Create Executive level presentations, scorecards, and reporting.
- Support the design and implementation of reporting dashboards that track key business metrics and provide actionable insights
- Perform deep dives into the metrics for predictive and forensic analysis to support data integrity
- Support and serve as the HRIS expert for the development of business intelligence solutions to meet reporting and analytic needs to support business decisions and inform managers of trends and areas of risk
- Implement robust, reliable, and custom reporting and visualizations using BI tools (Tableau, Power BI, Cognos, Excel)
- Develop and maintain self-service reporting solutions and/or automated solutions
- Use SQL as main tool for data preparation: extracting, cleansing, aggregation and summarizing data to create meaningful visualizations
- Ensure the quality and accuracy of data by creating automated data integrity audits
- Navigate, understand, and leverage existing complex data structures for reporting
- Addressing user questions and creating new reporting metrics based on user needs
- Identify trends in the external and internal environment and determine appropriate methodologies to highlight areas of risk Interact with senior management, department leaders and other employees to develop and reach agreement on reporting requirements and priorities
- Able to interact with all levels in the organization and turn open questions into formulated reporting
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources or related fields, Master’s degree preferred.
- In lieu of a bachelor’s degree 10 years in a progressive analytics role 5+ years of professional industry experience in HRIS Configuration, Implementation, Business Analytics, or Data Analysis
- Experience in designing and implementing custom reporting and visualizations using BI tools (Tableau, Power BI, Cognos)
- Demonstrable ability to navigate spreadsheets and advanced formulas Reporting: Power BI(Recommended), Tableau , Cognos, Excel Familiar with SQL as main tool for data preparation: extracting, cleansing, aggregation and summarizing data to create meaningful visualizations preferred
- UKG experience
- Ability to write and present results to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Excellent listening skills
- Experience designing and conducting complex project