Telecom Support Agent
firstPro his looking for a professional within the telecom space for a contract to hire opportunity with our enterprise level client, a provider of mobility support services for business case end users. This is a full-time contract to hire position that is 100% remote, with corporate offices located in the West Chester area. The role will focus on providing support and administration for mobile devices related to hardware, connectivity, as well as carrier issues. Compensation ranges from $19.00 – $23.00 and is based on professional experience. Interested candidates please apply with updated resume!
Telecom Support Agent— Desired Qualifications
- Associates Degree in Information Technology or related subject matter
- 1-3 years experience in an enterprise level organization providing heavy phone support to a large end user base related to mobility issues
- Prior experience desired within phone carrier support and device administration; experience working for major wireless carriers such as Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, etc.
- Strong knowledge of both android smart devices as well as Apple products
- Experience within a retail Apple store providing iPhone support is desired
- Ability to handle a large volume of support calls and experience navigating a troubleshooting ticketing system
- Adept administration skills within Microsoft Office 365 product suite (Outlook, Exchange, Teams, Excel)