firstPro is looking for a Printer Administrator for our client, an enterprise level organization with a foothold in the medical space. This is a short-term consulting opportunity, with the option to recur as well as go permanent. This full-time position is in the Philadelphia area. The role will focus on technical support, mainly Zebra printers, but includes computer and phone support as well. The role is responsible for 80 Zebra computers. Compensation ranges from $24.00 -$26.00 and is based on professional experience. Interested candidates please apply with an updated resume!
Printer Administrator – Desired Qualifications
- Associates Degree in Information Technology or related subject matter
- 1-7 Years Experience in an enterprise level organization
- Ability to resolve issues in a timely manner and with a team player mentality
- Adept administration skills within Microsoft Office 356 products suite (Outlook, Exchange, Teams, Excel)
- Preferred: ACSP, MCP, MCSA, ITIL Foundations, CCNA, Lexmark & Lenovo Self Maintainer
- Required: A+ Certification
- Must have working knowledge of many various pieces of equipment and software including printers, terminals, PCs, networking, and telecommunication hardware, etc.