Systems Developer – Hybrid
Endless Pools is an innovative company making world class aquatic fitness products. Our culture is unique – individuals are passionate about their work, our products, and making a difference for our customers. This hands-on position is never routine. We offer a casual yet professional environment. We have about 150 employees and are part of Watkins Wellness, a business unit of a global Fortune 500 company (Masco Corporation).
The Systems Developer is a member of Endless Pools' IT team at our headquarters in Aston. The role is HYBRID, meaning part of the week is remote and part of the week is in the office. This role participates in driving transformation projects and programs for the company including initiatives within Sales, Marketing, Order Fulfillment, Services, Finance functions.
- Collaborates with stakeholders and cross-functional support teams, analyzing requirements to determine technical specifications for application configuration
- Provides support for any upgrades, enhancements, and integrations with systems
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field is required
- About 6 months to 2+ years of program/developer experience
- Mac/Linux experience
- Excellent collaboration skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to influence stakeholders
- A can-do attitude and sense of urgency in successfully addressing projects and tasks so that you, the IT team, and the company can achieve and surpass goals.
- A passion for solving business problems, creatively addressing business challenges, and for continuous learning
Physical Requirements: frequently lift and move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and depth perception. The noise level in the work environment is moderate manufacturing noise. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Endless Pools offers eligible employee a competitive total compensation package that includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, a 401(k) retirement plan with a 4% company match, paid time off is earned at a rate of 3 weeks annually in first year, paid holidays, and more.
Endless Pools is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value inclusiveness and honor diversity of people and perspectives. This is a safe, respectful place for people to exercise their talents, grow their careers, and feel they belong as part of an authentic high-performance learning organization.
We participate in the federal e-Verify program to ensure employee identity and eligibility to work in the United States.
Endless Pools is an Equal Opportunity Employer.