Disaster Recovery Analyst
firstPRO is seeking a qualified Disaster Recovery Analyst for our client, a large health organization based out of Philadelphia, PA. They are looking for someone with strong experience in ServiceNow, Workday, or EPIC, O 365, Cloud Services, and Disaster Recovery. The ideal candidate would be able to support information technology disaster recovery readiness efforts and assist with the development, implementation, and maintenance of policies/procedures/programs for ensuring the security of customer data.
Disaster Recovery Analyst
- Schedule: Monday through Friday, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Compensation: $60 – $65/hour
- Type: Contract to hire
- Hybrid (1-3 days in the office)
- Participate in risk management analysis and assists with the creation of business continuity, contingency, and disaster recovery plans.
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders to document, plan, exercise and execute disaster recovery procedures.
- Support and facilitate testing and post-testing review with infrastructure and applications teams.
- Support ongoing maintenance activities to ensure disaster recovery plans are current and compliant.
- Manage a central repository of plans, procedures, test results, call lists, and other disaster recovery-related artifacts.
- Support compliance activities related to state, federal regulatory requirements, healthcare accreditation standards, and all other applicable regulations that govern the use and disclosure of patient, financial, or other confidential information.
- Understand and comply with all enterprise and IS departmental information security policies, procedures, and standards.
- Assist with development of downtime procedures, Business Impact Analysis, and contingency plans.
- Articulate standards, procedures, policies, and job aids from the ITSMCO to all levels of management and staff at our customer.
- Demonstrate advanced understanding of cloud computing.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of industry best practices and standards and support the enterprise by providing reports of this information as relevant.
- Must be available after business hours (such as evenings and weekends) to support unplanned events, command centers, and planned downtimes occurring outside of business hours to accommodate our customer’s business needs.
- Must be willing to support an on-call schedule.
- Five (5) years or more of demonstrated experience in Information Technology, Business Continuity, or Disaster Recovery
- Healthcare experience preferred
- Experience with cloud applications helpful.
- Experience evaluating one or more of our customer’s key systems (EPIC, Workday, ServiceNow, O365) preferred.
- Preferred Licenses/certificates/registrations: One of the following equivalent certifications: Business Continuity (CBCI, CBCP, etc.), Information Security (CISSP, CISA, etc.), Disaster Recovery (e.g., DRCS, EDRP), or Emergency Management (CEM, CHEP, etc.) certifications Education/Other
- BS in Comp Sci, Emergency Management, Healthcare, of Business-related field.