Service Desk Analyst
firstPro is looking for a professional to provide advanced technical support for end users, related to a wide variety of technical or usability hardware and software issues for our enterprise level client. This is a full-time, 12-month contract position, located in Wayne, Pa, with an expectation to be onsite 2-3 days per week. The ideal candidate will come with a wide range of experience working in a structured support department and be knowledgeable in problem triage, analysis, and solution development for technological problems. Compensation ranges from $24-$26 per hour based on professional experience. Interested candidates please apply below!
Service Desk Analyst—Desired Qualifications
- 2 years’ experience Imaging, Configuring, Deploying and Troubleshooting hardware (PC and iOS devices)
- 2-5 years’ Service Desk/Technical Support experience
- Excellent customer service skills (via phone and face to face)
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal as well as written)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Fluent speaking and writing in English (Multi-lingual Portuguese a plus)
- Experience with handling and proper routing of ITSM call tickets, call resolution, transition of calls to proper service area when appropriate.
- 1-2 years’ experience mentoring and assisting junior staff in their development