Senior Java Developer
firstPro is looking for a Senior Java Developer for our client, an enterprise level organization with a strong foothold in the automotive industry. This is a full-time 12-month contract, that is 100% remote with offices being in the Cherry Hill area. The candidate must have a good knowledge of data structures, algorithm, enterprise systems, and asynchronous architectures. The candidate is responsible for the development of web applications, web components, and web services. Applicant must be adept at working in a fast past environment and communicating cross functionally. Compensation ranges from $65.00 – $70.00 an hour and is based on professional experience. Interested candidates please apply with an updated resume!
Senior Java Developer – Desired Qualifications
- Associates degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology, or related subject matter
- 7+ Years’ Experience in an enterprise level organization, and in Java Development
- Core competencies in Java EE, XML, JSON, HTTP, Web Services (REST and SOAP).
- Strong working knowledge of Spring, Spring Boot and Java-based unit testing (JUnit, TestNG).
- Experience implementing transaction and management and persistence using lightweight frameworks such as JPA and Hibernate.
- Experience with data modeling and database programming skills (Oracle database and PL/SQL experience a plus).