firstPro is looking for a Cloud Engineer for our client, an enterprise level organization with a strong foothold in the healthcare industry. This is a short-term hybrid consulting opportunity, with the option to recur as well as go permanent, with offices being in the Cherry Hill area. The candidate develops all infrastructure and cloud operations for customer-facing cloud solutions in our enterprise environment. The ideal candidate will have a well-rounded knowledge of cloud solutions, scripting languages, and a background in designing services in the cloud. Applicant must be adept at working in a fast past environment and communicating cross functionally. Compensation is $75.00 an hour, interested candidates please apply with an updated resume!
Senior Java Developer – Desired Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology, or related subject matter
- 5-10 years of experience with enterprise-level web/SaaS applications within Azure or AWS.
- Provide management and development for the product offerings around Microsoft 365 Suite, Azure Active Directory, Exchange Online, Teams, and Azure. Develop and maintain all policies and processes for all Microsoft 365 platforms.
- Develop and deploy simple to complex cloud infrastructure, platform solutions, Cloud Operations, Windows, Linux, and containerized environments.
- Participation in day-to-day process and service optimization, issue discovery and remediation, along with membership in a rotating on-call schedule.
- Provide cross-team deployment and administrative support for services including systems integration.
- Preferred experience leveraging Puppet, PowerShell, Python or other applicable tools.
- Training / Certification / Licensure: Professional cloud certification(s) preferred, M365 Enterprise Administrator Expert, M365 Identity and Services, M365 Mobility and Security, Azure Administrator, Azure Fundamentals (AZ-900), and Cloud Security Essentials