Senior Project Business Analyst
firstPro is looking for a Senior Project Business Analyst for our client, a leading Hospital devoted exclusively to the care of children in Philadelphia. This role will provide support for organization change by defining needs, recommending solutions, and supporting project management activities for initiatives. This is a contract position, and compensation for this role is between $60-$65/ hour.
- Manage project elements of the business case, eliciting requirements, requirements analysis, communication, testing and training.
- Facilitate development and implementation of strategic and support plans.
- Facilitate request for proposal (RFP) activities to deliver functional requirements, vendor scorecards, criteria & scoring results, demo scenarios and scoring results.
- Lead the collection and delivery of requirements, business/use cases, documentation, and test plans, cases, scripts, management, and approval.
- Support the execution of process improvement initiatives, creating process flow charts, value stream mapping and related documentation.
- Facilitate the creation and use of measurement activities required to report on project effectiveness, return on investment (ROI) and other success metrics.
- Assist in the project documentation management based on the needs of each project.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and project team members to improve the quality of project and program delivery.
- Assist in the education and promotion of related methodologies and processes to stakeholders across the institute.
- Perform on-going learning and training related to business analysis, project management and stakeholder activities.
- Advanced knowledge of Business Analysis Body of Knowledge guidelines (BABOK)
- Intermediate knowledge of Project Management Body of Knowledge guidelines (PMBOK)
- Intermediate knowledge of change management principles
- Intermediate knowledge of healthcare / research operations and systems
- Intermediate knowledge of risk management principles
- Advanced proficiency in business analysis techniques and principles.
- Advanced proficiency with office software (Microsoft Office) including word processing, spreadsheet, presentation, and diagramming software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent critical thinking / problem-solving skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to collaborate with stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to influence others to accomplish tasks outside of the direct span of control
- Five (5) years of business analysis experience
- Seven (7) years of business analysis experience overseeing medium-to-large complex projects with increasing responsibilities.
- Three (3) years of project management experience in small-to-medium initiatives.
- Three (3) years of experience in a healthcare, research, or academic related environment.