firstPRO is looking for an IT Administrator who will work in tandem with the IT Performance Manager and the Service Transition Analyst in coordinating IT documents for our client, who has a strong foothold in the building and lumber industry. Candidates should understand basic IT documentation, including proposals, RFPs, flow diagrams, and other IT-centric paperwork. Candidates will upload these documents into already created templates and organize a heavy flow of documentation from various service directors within our customer. Compensation for this role is between $25- $28/ hour.
- Excellent service-driven customer-focused skills
- Experience with working with all levels of an organization and interfacing with senior leadership
- Proven ability to work in both a team environment and independently
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communications skills
- Superior project planning and people management skills
- Strong time management skills and attention to detail.
- Talent for creatively utilizing technology, people, and processes to solve unique business problems in an efficient manner
- Ability to motivate and direct staff members and subordinates. Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on listening and questioning skills
- Sense of urgency and positive attitude