Security Enterprise Architect
firstPRO is looking for an Information Security Enterprise Architect for our customer who is a leading Hospital devoted exclusively to the care of children in Philadelphia. This is a contract-to-hire, hybrid position with our customer’s Philadelphia work facility. This is a hybrid position. An Information Security Enterprise Architect III is a senior contributor with similar responsibilities as the Enterprise Architect II, but with a greater degree of complexity. An Enterprise Architect III may be involved in some leadership activities. An Enterprise Architect also:
- Aligns technology strategy and planning with company's business goals.
- Optimizes information management approaches through an understanding of evolving business needs and technology capabilities.
- Has long-term strategic responsibility for the company's IT systems.
- Promotes shared infrastructure and applications to reduce costs and improve information flows.
- Ensures that projects do not duplicate functionality or diverge from each other and business and IT strategies.
- Works with other architects to provide a consensus-based enterprise solution that is scalable, adaptable and in synchronization with ever changing business needs.
- Manages the risks associated with information and IT assets through appropriate standards and security policies.
- Is directly or indirectly involved in the development of policies, standards and guidelines that direct the selection, development, implementation and use of Information Technology within the enterprise.
- Builds employee knowledge and skills in specific areas of expertise.
- Takes ownership of a particular solution offering.
- Develops and executes a solution strategy and business plan that support product growth.
- Shapes, designs, and plans specific service lines in product area.
Information Security requirements includes:
- Understand and comply with all enterprise and IS departmental information security policies, procedures, and standards.
- Support the integration of information security in the development, design, and implementation of Hospital Technology Resources that process, transmit, or store our customer’s information.
- Support all compliance activities related to state, federal regulatory requirements, healthcare accreditation standards, and all other applicable regulations that govern the use and disclosure of patient, financial, or other confidential information.
- Contain a deep knowledge of Information Security and Enterprise Architecture concepts and report directly to the AVP & Deputy CISO.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with Technology Services, Emerging Technology, Application teams, our customer’s Research Institute and other stakeholders to consult, design, and provide architecture oversight to major technology implementations.
- Manages, coaches and mentors team members and reports on project status and staff performance to the Lead Enterprise Architect.
- Demonstrates exceptional skills in managing multiple projects and priorities in order to meet strategic goals and timelines.
- Demonstrates ability to coach other team members.
- Demonstrates the ability to perform complex, conceptual and logical data modeling and life-cycle design.
- Demonstrates knowledge of and expertise in project management.
- Demonstrates knowledge of and expertise in IT Best Practices relating to infrastructure support.
- Demonstrates advanced proficiency in creating detailed documentation, assisting with budget planning and oversight, and providing input on our customer’s infrastructure strategic planning and technology standards and practices.
- Exhibits ability to communicate effectively with clients, colleagues, vendors and management.
- Exhibits exceptional understanding of emerging regulatory and healthcare issues in order to develop internal and external checks and controls to ensure proper governance, security and quality of information assets.
- Demonstrates the ability to translate complex technical solutions into non-technical requirements documents.
- Exhibits the ability to manage complex projects and coach and mentor other team members.
- Exposure to multiple, diverse technologies and processing environments.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation, and negotiation.
- Familiar with frameworks such as TOGAF, Zachman, etc.
- Basic knowledge of financial models and budgeting.
- Familiarity with modeling approaches, tools, and model repositories.
- 5 -7 years of experience in at least two IT disciplines in a client/server or service-oriented architecture (SOA) environment, including technical architecture, network design, application development, middleware, servers and storage, database management, and operations.
- BS Degree.