Solutions Integration and Testing Lead
firstPRO is looking to hire a Solutions Integration and Testing Lead for our client with a strong foothold in the medical business field. Functionally, this is a contract to hire hybrid position with offices in the Jamison, PA area. The candidate will be responsible for documenting current and future state system workflows and integrations and will be primarily focused on all the data flows between and in and out of their EMR platform and Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) platform. Candidate will also develop strategy and approaches for the companies EMR and RCM testing instances and manage the test technical configurations, interfaces, and test data during a recurring set of test cycles. Compensation ranges from 90 – 100 an hour. Interested candidates please apply with an updated resume!
Desired Qualification – Solutions Integration and Testing Lead
- 7+ Years of Experience in a related field
- Must have a strong background in Healthcare IT with at least 3 years of experience, including system integrations and data conversion experience in a health care environment.
- Must have prior background as a project manager OR material demonstration of good organizational skills
- Must have Vendor Management experience dealing with multiple vendors and customers
- Prior experience with Application Testing with an emphasis on test instance and data management as well as end-to-end integration testing – they must have experiencing creating/developing testing plans, leading testing activities, and participation in designing a testing architecture and be able to support it
- Strong documentations skills, to create and maintains specification documents, network diagrams, etc.