Solutions Integration and Testing Lead
firstPro is looking for a Solutions Integration and Testing Lead who will be responsible for overseeing multiple projects for our client who has a strong foothold in the medical field located in the Doylestown area. The ideal candidate will have experience with both data integration and systems integration, as well as experience in managing vendors and documenting current and future state system workflows. This is a 12-month contract with the potential to convert into a full-time position.
- Solution architecture – document current and future state system workflows and integrations at PE’s Ambulatory Surgery Center (ASC) customers, focused primarily on all the data flows between and in and out of their EMR platform and Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) platform
- Provided Business Requirement documents, testing scripts, turnover documentation, and specifications related to between 3 and 6 concurrent ASC technology modernization projects
- Lead the testing from planning to execution for vendor interface related the ASCs system workflows / integrations
- Develop strategy and approach for PE’s EMR and RCM testing instances and manage the test technical configurations, interfaces, and test data during a recurring set of test cycles
- Support and perform nitial troubleshooting/triage of interface technologies during or after testing
- Assist in managing PE’s EMR and other Health IT Vendors – Provation, Modernizing Medicine, Dialog Health, Clearwave and potentially others
- Recognize, analyze, and recommend process improvement opportunities
- Strong background in Healthcare IT with at least 3 years of experience, including system integrations and data conversion experience in a health care environment
- Background as a project manager OR material demonstration of good organizational skills
- Former healthcare system analyst or interface analyst turned PM that is familiar with HL7 and other integration technologies.
- Vendor Management experience dealing with multiple vendors and customers
- Experience with Application Testing with an emphasis on test instance and data management as well as end-to-end integration testing – they must have experiencing creating/developing testing plans, leading testing activities, and participation in designing a testing architecture and be able to support it
- Strong documentations skills, to create and maintains specification documents, network diagrams, etc.
- Experience in customer service, able to prioritize, able to manage small and complex projects