Junior Data Analyst
firstPRO is looking to fill a Junior Data Analyst position for a client of ours in the automotive industry. Logistically, this is a 6-month contract with potential to recur as well as go permanent. It is an onsite position with offices being in the Camden area. The candidate is responsible for leading and overseeing the day-to-day operations of the Integrated Lead Management (ILM) program, as well as the coordination of stakeholder meetings. The candidate will also monitor and analyze ILM metrics to interpret, report, and provide insight to SOA Headquarters marketing stakeholders. Compensation ranges from $24.00 – $28.00 an hour and is based on professional experience. Interested candidates please apply with an updated resume!
Desired Qualifications/Job Duties-
- Bachelor’s Degree in Data Science, Computer Science, Statistics, Psychology, Information Technology, or a related field
- 2+ years of experience in data analysis
- Proficient in Windows and Microsoft Office Suite (particularly Excel and PowerPoint) as well as Tableau and/or business intelligence/reporting dashboards.
- Excellent project management skills to handle a fast-paced environment and coordinate changing priorities.
- Strong analytical skills to help identify business opportunities and track performance.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication, facilitation, and interpersonal skills with ability to interact with all levels of management and present to upper management in a concise and professional manner.
- Ability to use often complex and technical tools which can then be concisely communicated to other stakeholders, i.e. ability to using data to tell a broader insights story.
- Experience in automotive marketing and retailing preferred.