firstPRO is seeking a qualified PMO Analyst for our client, a large manufacturer based out of New Jersey. They are seeking an individual with experience in analysis, governance and tools used to plan, assess, and balance the organization’s portfolio.
- Type: Contract
- Compensation: $45-50/hour with benefits (Health, Dental, Vision)
- Schedule: Standard Hours, Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
- Assists with development and analyzes project and program budgets and projections.
- Presents data clearly, concisely, and accurately.
- Tracks resource utilization, calculates resource run rates, and reports appropriate metrics.
- Facilitates Project Prioritization meetings with IT and business partners to ensure strategic alignment and focus.
- Assists with execution support for the overall project life cycle educating internal IT staff on usage and compliance.
- Supports the data integrity and education on our centralized demand, project, program, resource, time entry, and cost management tool.
- Provides communication across all project teams and business units.
- Recommends enhancements to the standards and processes for project approvals, project tracking, project completion and termination.
- Disseminates information in a timely fashion at the appropriate level of detail for the target audience.
- Escalates issues and vulnerabilities to appropriate senior managers and/or stakeholders.
- Must be a self-starter, able to work independently and take initiative to find solutions for business requirements.
- Proficient in the use of MS Excel for data analysis and complex formulas.
- Ability to pick up new systems and processes quickly.
- Proficient use in ServiceNow ITBM preferred.
- Proficient in the use of tools for creating work breakdown structures, word processing, spreadsheet, and presentations such as ServiceNow PPM, Microsoft Project, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficient in the use of Document management tools such as Sharepoint Online.
- Proven ability of working in a team environment and in leading virtual teams.
- Must possess demonstrated skills in leadership (taking initiative, motivating, mentoring), interpersonal skills (relating to others), dedication (taking ownership, meeting deadlines, prioritization), communication (strong written and verbal communications), and have a positive attitude and a high level of ethics.
- Experience working with QA software, performance measuring tools and the development of test plans, test scripts and developing standards for quality assurance processes.