firstPRO is seeking a qualified IAM Analyst for our client, a large products distributor based out of New Jersey. They are seeking someone that can be responsible for creation, removal, and maintaining account permissions/access controls for various IT solutions and business applications
- Schedule: Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- 100% Remote
- Compensation: $35 – $37/hour with benefits (Health, Dental, Vision)
- Type: Contract, but possible Contract to Hire
- Meeting related service goals and measures to ensure service levels are attained.
- Provide timely completion of access service requests, following up with approvers and requesters where necessary to meet service level objectives for time to resolution.
- Provide weekly and monthly SLA reports for service requests.
- Analyze data and recommend improvements.
- Develop and maintain IAM operational documentation, process, and procedures.
- Working with SOX and Audit teams to ensure any Identity and Access risks are mitigated.
- Ensure IT Security policies and procedures are followed.
- Using the ITSM tool SolarWinds Service Desk for managing and tracking requests and Incidents
- Provide timely status as needed to the business and IT associates when working to complete a request.
- Ability to be discrete while handling confidential or personal data.
- Develop and maintain an advanced understanding of our customer’s use of technology.
- Maintain consistent and professional customer service and communication with the business and IT associates.
- Collaborate with colleagues to identify and remediate issues.
- Develop work processes, best practices, and implement changes to streamline operations.
- Other duties as assigned by Management.
- BS degree in an IT related major or 4+ years of experience with an IT service organization
- Experience supporting business users in an Identity and Access role a plus.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must be a team player.
- Ability to support multiple efforts in parallel, in a highly matrix, fast-paced, multi-site organization experiencing rapid growth.
- Ability to learn new tools and processes to provide extraordinary service to our business customers.
- Ability to work independently with little day to day supervision.
- Ability to advance a solution by leveraging other customer IT groups.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Possesses or can quickly acquire necessary knowledge of the following systems: Windows Operating Systems, Active Directory, Microsoft Office 365, and Microsoft Azure Systems
- Knowledge and experience with Identity and Access automation a plus.