Business Analyst II
firstPro is looking for a Business Analyst II for our client, an enterprise level organization with a strong foothold in the medical field. This is a full-time 4-month contract position, with the potential to recur, as well as go permanent. Functionally the role is a hybrid position, requiring candidates to be onsite 2/3 days a week at their Philadelphia office. The role will develop and implement effective/strategic business solutions through research and analysis of data and business processes. The candidate will also identify, analyze, and resolve data and system issues of intermediate complexity. Demonstrates ability to diagnose and resolve technical, management, and business issues and to recommend areas for process improvement or innovation. Compensation ranges from $45.00 – $50.00 an hour and is based on professional experience. Interested candidates please apply with an updated resume!
Senior Project Business Analyst – Desired Qualifications/Job Duties
- Bachelor’s degree in a Business Administration, Information Systems, Information Technology, Healthcare, Management, or related subject matter required.
- 3-5 Years’ Experience in an enterprise level organization and business analysis.
- Exhibits the ability to work on concurrent projects and to work with a reasonable degree of autonomy in support of team initiatives.
- Attends specific client-based meetings and directs the communication of client needs to the appropriate support/service groups.
- Actively participates with clients, internal and external, to elicit, analyze and document business and functional requirements through requirements workshops, interviews or meeting sessions with Project Sponsors, SMEs, and other Stakeholders to diagnose and resolve complex technical, management, and business issues. Identify and document business and technical requirements using standard templates.
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office products.
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and work collaboratively.