SQL Server DBA
Junior Database Administrator (Hybrid) – Philadelphia, PA
Seeking a Junior Database Administrator for Philadelphia, PA office.
No Sponsorships- Green Card/ US citizens ONLY
The Junior Database Administrator is responsible for supporting the Firm’s Microsoft SQL Server environment and sharing the responsibility of maintaining many data-centric systems, such as the Firms’ accounting system and document management systems.
• Understanding of computer languages used within database
• Understanding of database design and construction
• Ability to provide high-quality documentation for technical systems; experience in building and/or maintaining standards and procedures
• Knowledge of one or more reporting platforms including either Crystal Reports or SSRS
• Understanding of SQL, including demonstrated ability to build SQL Servers, databases, backup and recovery plans, complex queries, integration packages (DTS/SSIS), views and stored procedures
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s degree
• Working Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or later.
• Experience with PowerShell and/or .NET is a plus