SharePoint Admin/Developer – 2+ Yrs Experience – Philadelphia, PA
On location in Philadelphia, PA
The SharePoint Admin/Developer is a core member of our Development team. Primary responsibilities include design, development and support of Microsoft’s SharePoint platform, including workflows and forms, needs analysis, build and go-live. The preferred candidate is considered an expert in Microsoft SharePoint, with a strong working knowledge of the product.
- Basic understanding of existing network programs and capabilities
- Solid understanding of Computer Science fundamentals, including object-oriented design, data structures and algorithm design
- Ability to consistently translate business requirements into practical and effective application designs
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft SQL Server (including T-SQL, views, stored procedures, user-defined functions, etc.) and related database concepts.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering field or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 2 years experience in application design and development using a variety of .NET technologies and languages
- Experience in creating, designing and maintaining Web Services
- Experience with creating, designing and maintaining database objects (including T-SQL, views, stored procedures, user defined functions, etc.) and Server administration is a strong plus.
- Experience in creating, designing and maintaining REST Web services and SQL databases; strong understanding of database design and REST principles
- Experience writing or maintaining database applications strongly preferred
- Experience with LINQ and Entity Framework preferred
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS is desirable
- Experience with .Net, SharePoint or Drupal is a plus
- Prior law firm experience is a plus