FirstPRO is looking for a PMO Analyst for our client, who has a strong foothold in the auto industry with home offices in Camden, NJ. The Project Management Office (PMO) Analyst will support and collaborate with IT Managers, Analysts, and our business teams to support our organization’s project objectives. The PMO Analyst is responsible for the analysis, governance and tools used to plan, assess, and balance the organization’s project portfolio. This is a 12-month contract role, and compensation for this position is up to $55/hour based on experience. Local candidates preferred.
- Assists with development and analyzes project and program budgets and projections. Presents data clearly, concisely, and accurately.
- Tracks resource utilization, calculates resource run rates, and reports appropriate metrics.
- Facilitates Project Prioritization meetings with IT and business partners to ensure strategic alignment and focus.
- Assists with execution support for the overall project life cycle educating internal IT staff on usage and compliance.
- Supports the data integrity and education on our centralized demand, project, program, resource, time entry, and cost management tool.
- Provides communication across all project teams and business units.
- Recommends enhancements to the standards and processes for project approvals, project tracking, project completion and termination.
- Disseminates information in a timely fashion at the appropriate level of detail for the target audience.
- Escalates issues and vulnerabilities to appropriate senior managers and/or stakeholders.
- BA/BS in Business or Computer Science
- 4-6 years’ experience in related role
- Proficient in the use of MS Excel for data analysis and complex formulas.
- Ability to pick up new systems and processes quickly.
- Proficient use in ServiceNow ITBM preferred.
- Proficient in the use of tools for creating work breakdown structures, word processing, spreadsheet, and presentations such as ServiceNow PPM, Microsoft Project, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Proficient in the use of Document management tools such as SharePoint Online.
- Proven ability of working in a team environment and in leading virtual teams.
- Experience working with QA software, performance measuring tools and the development of test plans, test scripts and developing standards for quality assurance processes.