firstPRO is looking for a Business Analyst for our client, who has a strong foothold in the auto industry with home offices in Camden, NJ. The Business Analyst will ensure that the client creates systems that support their needs and elicit requirements and procedures functional documentation for their Customer Advocacy Department. This is a 12-month contract role, and compensation for this position is up to $35/ hour based on experience. This is a hybrid position, and candidates must be able to be on-site 2-3 days per week.
- System Support including but not limited to basic system troubleshooting, triage issues to IT (enter & track IT tickets)
- Collect and analyze data on issues
- Test out bug fixes and enhancements with IT
- Alert stakeholders of system issues and updates on resolution status
- Monitor case queues o Basic system admin tasks (i.e., update manager assignments in CRM)
- User onboarding
- Project Support including Project documentation / research / analysis / Project status updates/communications
- Reporting Support including data analysis and research
- Communications Support including creating a variety of engaging written communications and visual content for CAD internally
- Comfortable working with all levels of employees.
- Exceptional project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, ever-changing work environment.
- Proficiency in content management systems and Microsoft Office Suite including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Service is preferred and not required.
- Experience with Contact Center/Customer Service organization is preferred and not required.
- At least four (4) years of BA experience is preferred.