Help Desk Analyst
firstPRO is looking for an IT professional to provide enterprise-wide technical support to users needing help in the following areas: password resets/account unlocks, troubleshooting of Microsoft Office 2016, hardware and software troubleshooting, connectivity and performance issues, VPN support, Desktop VDI support and Android and IOS Smart phones support. The position requires experience in hardware, software, and network troubleshooting, and excellent Customer service skills.
- Associate degree in IT or related field with A+ or related certifications and/or five years equivalent work experience
- In depth knowledge and experience supporting PC hardware for desktops and laptops, Active Directory, Network troubleshooting, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 operating systems, and Microsoft Office 2016
- Knowledge and experience with Lotus Notes, Ivanti HEAT, Hitachi Password Manager, TeamViewer, IntelliAdmin, and Android and IOS Smart phones is a plus
- Knowledge and experience with 10 Zig, VMWare Horizon client, VPN and Remote Access
- Ability to perform diagnostics, identify problems and provide resolutions in a timely manner
- Understanding of Network Topology and how different nodes in a network are connected to each other and how they communicate
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Must be able to clearly communicate technical guidance and instructions to users via telephone and email.
- Ability to multi-task and work under stressful situations
- Ability to read and interpret technical documents and procedure manuals