Office 365 Engineer
firstPRO is seeking a qualified O365 Engineer for our client, a large health organization located out of Pennsylvania. They’re looking for someone with strong experience in automation and O365 Server Engineering with 3+ years of system administration experience with Windows Server 2008/2012/ and 2016 operating systems and endpoint/mobile operating systems including Windows 7 and 10.
- Type: Contract to Hire
- Compensation: $60-$63/hour with benefits (Health, Dental, Vision)
- Hybrid (2 days onsite per month)
- Schedule: Standard Hours, Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
- 3+ years of system administration experience with Windows Server 2008, 2012, and 2016 operating systems and endpoint/mobile operating systems including but not limited to Windows 7 and 10, iOS, OSX, Android.
- Experience with cloud hosting solutions such as Microsoft Azure and O365 Administration and supporting technologies.
- Experience with automation tools such as Puppet, Chef, and Ansible.
- Scripting experience with Powershell or other scripting languages.
- Experience with automated monitoring systems and technologies, and automated patching/software deployment procedures including but not limited to SolarWinds, Shavlik/Ivanti, Symantec Altiris.
- Experience supporting business continuity and disaster recovery though backup systems and data replication (Veritas Netbackup and eVault, VMWare SRM, Veeam Replication, NetApp Data Replication).