firstPRO inc. is looking for a Quality Assurance Analyst to join our client's team in Camden, NJ.
This is a full time direct hire position. Sorry, no sponsorship. US citizens and green card holders only.
Hybrid set up. 3 days on site, 2 remote.
Salary range between $80,000-$95,000.
- Interact with business users, developers and other stakeholders to understand and clarify business and system requirements.
- Develop, implement and maintain manual and automated quality assurance testing methodologies and systems to ensure the accuracy and stability of telematics technologies.
- Plan, execute and coordinate functional, integration and end to end testing activities in cooperation with various IT teams as necessary. This position will be engaged in testing technologies in and out of the vehicle.
- Communicate application errors in a clear and concise manner using internal defect tracking systems.
- Analyze results, draw conclusions from test results, and make recommendations.
- Ensure that no defective products are moved to production.
- Participate in project reviews and keep project teams informed of progress and issues.
- Recommend and implement methodologies and software for automated testing and defect tracking.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Automotive industry quality assurance testing experience a plus.
- Valid Driver’s License required.
- Experience in testing mobile and web applications.
- Extensive hands-on experience in functional, integration and end to end testing.
- Experience in handling test data management and test data setup activities.
- Ability to understand and follow end to end data flows across systems in support of test data setup requests.
- Must be a self-starter, able to work independently and take initiative to find solutions for business requirements.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Technical skills include experience with JIRA and SQL proficiency.
- Extensive hands-on QA testing experience in a manual testing environment.
- Hands on experience in test automation a plus.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: BA/BS with 6-8 years of relevant experience