Service Center Analyst II
firstPRO is looking for a Service Center Analyst II for our client, who has a strong foothold in the education space. As part of End User Support within IT Support Services, a Service Center Analyst II provides Tier II application and network support to the business. This position is critical to ensuring that our clinical applications service requests and incidents are handled promptly and efficiently. This position also provides mentor relationships to Service Center Analysts, and liaisons with escalation points. This is a contract-to-hire role, with compensation up to $24/ hour based on experience.
- Minimum 4 years' experience in a Service Center or IT Application Support role required.
- Demonstrated experience with clinical-based applications, MDM and mobile devices, Systems Operations, Network Operations and Database teams as well as advanced computer and Office 365 skills.
- Experience in a high-volume IT call center or customer service environment and knowledge of ITSM system.
- Demonstrate the ability to work well with people, both internally and with the external customers.
- Ability to work overtime, on call, and holidays when needed.
- Ability to travel to provide on-site support as needed.