HRIS Project Manager
firstPRO is seeking an HRIS Project Manager for a work-from-home, contract opportunity. This individual will support and maintain specialized and internal HR systems, services, and applications as well as oversee the implementation of HRIS with new acquisitions and lead HRIS continuous process improvement projects. Compensation for this position is up to $70/ hour, based on experience.
- Maintains optimal function of the organization’s internal HR information services systems, which may include database administration, API support, deployment, customization, development, maintenance, security and upgrades to applications, systems, and modules.
- Installs, implements, modifies, and upgrades software and applications to meet changing business and technology.
- Consults and provides technical support, troubleshooting, and guidance to HR employees and Regional Management Teams.
- Implements new acquisitions or greenfield onto HRIS systems.
- Oversees the development, implementation, documentation of standards for payroll processes surrounding special pays, manual checks, timekeeping administration, etc.
- Minimum education preferences including but not limited to — Human Resource Certification; Payroll Certification; Six Sigma Green Belt Certification.
- Minimum experience required— 5 years HR systems and/or payroll experience, preferably in a management position.
- Above average verbal/written communication skills, advanced computer skills and ability to keep confidentiality.
- Knowledge of payroll accounting, wage and hour regulations, HR and Payroll systems administrations.