firstPRO is looking to fill a Zendesk Administrator position for a client of ours in the entertainment industry. Logistically this is a contract position with a strong likelihood of going permanent and is a hybrid position with the office being located in the Philadelphia area. Candidates will be responsible for managing multiple Zendesk instances and brands aligned with business units. In addition, the candidate will configure and monitor the performance of automation, triggers, and workflows within the Zendesk instance. Compensation goes up to 55 an hour and is based on professional experience. Interested candidates please apply with an updated resume.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance and Accounting, Information Systems, or related field or equivalent
- 3-5 years of Zendesk administration experience with in-depth knowledge of ticketing, live channel support systems, and API/App Integrations
- Strong skills in the following analytics tools: Excel, SQL, Tableau and/or Domo or other BI tools, PowerPoint, and/or Visio
- Excellent analytical, verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate technical concepts to all levels of the organization effectively
- Experienced in working in a fast-paced environment, flexible and adaptable.
- Ability to multi-task and manage simultaneous projects and initiative