HRIS Project Manager
firstPRO is seeking a qualified HRIS Project Manager for our client, a large distributor based out of New Jersey. They are seeking someone that has strong experience in supporting and maintaining internal HR systems, services, and applications while overseeing implementation of HRIS with new acquisitions.
HRIS Project Manager
- Compensation: $60 – $65/hour
- Type: Contract (9 – 12 months)
- 100% Remote
- Schedule: Standard Hours, Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
- Maintains optimal function of the organization’s internal HR information services systems, which may include database administration, API support, deployment, customization, development, maintenance, security and upgrades to applications, systems, and modules.
- Installs, implements, modifies, and upgrades software and applications to meet changing business and technology.
- Consults and provides technical support, troubleshooting, and guidance to HR employees and Regional Management Teams.
- Implements new acquisitions or greenfield onto HRIS systems.
- Oversees the development, implementation, documentation of standards for payroll processes surrounding special pays, manual checks, timekeeping administration, etc.
- Provide ongoing support in the following areas
- Troubleshooting connection file feeds
- Audit requests
- Timekeeping and Time Off administration
- General Ledger interface administration
- Will lead one or more of the following annual projects
- Annual audit for the US LBM Workers’ Compensation policy
- Annual EEO-1 reporting
- Annual filing of IRS documents including W-2's, ACA & Creditable Coverage reports
- Annual Cafeteria plan discrimination testing
- Open Enrollment Administration
- 401k Discrimination testing and audit
- Adheres to established safety rules and regulations and follows all safety procedures; maintains a safe environment.
- Minimum education preferences including but not limited to Human Resource Certification; Payroll Certification; Six Sigma Green Belt Certification.
- Minimum experience required— 5 years HR systems and/or payroll experience, preferably in a management position.
- Above average verbal/written communication skills, advanced computer skills and ability to keep confidentiality.
- Special knowledge required— Knowledge of payroll accounting, wage and hour regulations, HR and Payroll systems administrations.