Site Support Analyst
firstPRO is seeking a qualified Site Support Analyst for our client, a large consulting firm located out of Pennsylvania. They are seeking someone that can provide on-site second level technical support to local end users on various technical issues relating to hardware, software, and peripherals.
Site Support Analyst
- Compensation: $28 – $30/hour with benefits (Health, Dental, Vision), conversion up to $60,000/year
- Type: Contract to Hire
- 100% Onsite
- Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM
Job Responsibilities and Requirements
- Reporting to office Monday through Friday.
- Provide on-site & remote support to resolve IT incidents and requests in a timely manner to a wide range of stakeholders via Phone, in person or email as appropriate.
- Perform hands-on fixes at the desktop level, including installing and upgrading software, supporting mobile devices, hardware, imaging desktops/laptops, configuring systems and applications.
- Troubleshoot corporate equipment connecting to the LAN and WAN including VPN and remote users.
- Develop, document and revise SOP procedures and knowledge base articles as needed.
- Perform user administration duties.
- Project site office mobilizations, relocations, and decommissioning.
- Proven experience as IT Support Analyst or relevant position with five to seven years of experience as a Site Support Analyst.
- Excellent diagnostic and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication ability.
- Excellent customer service and soft skills.
- Experience with Windows 10.
- Experience with Mac OS & Apple IOS. Microsoft MDT. Microsoft Office suite & O365, Intune. Active Directory /Azure. BitLocker and File Vault encryption. Remote Desktop support. Advanced printer / peripheral device troubleshooting (Canon uniflow, Ricoh).
- Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software. TCP/IP, DNS and DHCP knowledge.
- Remote support for handheld smartphones and tablets.
- ServiceNow knowledge.
- IT Asset Management.
- Experience with Dell Premiere.
- Experience with submitting and tracking of Purchase Orders.
- Cisco Call Manager: Experience with Adds, Moves and Changes.
- Skills in organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling workflow.
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills.
- In depth understanding of diverse computer systems and networks.
- Knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles.
- Able to work with Cross-Functional teams.
- Able to work well under pressure.
- Able to work with a sense of urgency.
- Possess a responsible attitude.
- Travel to jobsites and project offices providing support.